Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Thoughts From Today

  • How have I never gone to the Festival of Trees before now? It is great. I would recommend it, and I will be returning next year.
  • It would be HILARIOUS to go to an open mic poetry reading, go up, and read lyrics from a popular song. Can you just imagine what the people at a poetry reading would look like if someone began "Baby, are you down, down, down, down, down. Down, down." or "Can't read my, can't ready my, no he can't read my poker face." I think I would die of laughter.
  • I love Allison Dayton's Jewelry. I'm so glad she gave me a good deal today on the cutest necklace. Check her stuff out at www.allisondayton.com.
  • Boys are way too hard to shop for.
  • And I don't like when I have a big crush on someone and then their best friend asks me out.
  • I couldn't live without scarves right now. Because it's freezing outside. I'm thankful for scarves.
  • I am really looking forward to August 20, 2010 right about now. And I'm also pretty excited for my bowling class.
  • Why is it basically impossible for me to go to bed anytime before 1:00 ever? And on weekends 3:00? I really need to get more sleep. On that note, I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Julie Hunter said...

linds ahhh i love you. that was soo fun laughing our heads off the other night. I wish we would have taken advantage of being together more often but now you can come visit me in cali! and i have your blog to stalk.

Miss Erin Summers said...

Linds. What's August 20, 2010?