Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmastime

Who, to you, is this man called Jesus?

The Father said, "This is my beloved son, in whom I am well pleased."
He is my beloved brother, in whom I am well pleased.
He is the only begotten of the Father.
He is our savoir, because he saves us from death.
He is our redeemer, because, if we repent and come unto Him, he will save us from Satan and from hell.
I am a witnesses of the greatest that ever lived on the Earth, Jesus Christ.


"Behold I am he who was prepared from the foundation of the world to redeem my people. Behold, I am Jesus Christ. I am the father and the son, In me shall all mankind have life, and that eternally, even they who shall believe on my name; and they shall become my sons and my daughters."
-Ether 3:14

"Fill your mind with thoughts of Christ, your heart with love of Christ, and your life with service of Christ."
-Elder Robert E. Wells

"For I was an hungered and ye gave me meat; I was thirsty and ye gave me drink; I was a stranger and ye took me in; Naked and ye clothed me; I was sick and ye visited me; I was in prison and ye came unto me. Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
-Matthew 25:35, 36, 40

"The light of christ brings peace to the troubled mind, rest to the weary, solace to those in sorrow, and joy to those who walk uprightly."
-Marjorie Hinckley

"Jesus Christ is not our last chance, He is our only chance. He will show us the way because He is the way."
-Sheri Dew


I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday. So that I can be a better witness of Christ, and return to live with him again.




No comments: