Thursday, December 10, 2009

Language of Color

So I'm taking this class called Language of Color. It is a real easy class, and actually quite interesting. It's probably my favorite class this semester. Anyways, I'm upset because I took it for credit/no credit, and I was just going to reverse the CR/NC option for a letter grade if I was getting an A at the end of the semester. And I'm getting an A. BUT I forgot to reverse the CR/NC. Now I could have had an A on my transcript to raise my GPA, but nope. It's just a CR. I'm mad at myself for forgetting.


Anyhow, I wanted to share some pictures of art I've been learning about. This is called Environmental Art, and these pictures are of the work of Andy Goldsworthy. They are all made from leaves and rocks. And don't even worry, the leaves are glued together with mud and his spit.




No comments: