honestly, i don't get groundhog day.
first of all, i don't know why there exists such a day.
but more importantly, i don't get how it works.
if the groundhog sees his shadow, then it will be a longer winter
and if he doesn't see his shadow, spring comes earlier.
what? if he sees his shadow, doesn't that mean the sun is shining?
so why, if the sun is out, would there be more winter?
and what does a longer winter even mean?
doesn't winter always go from december 21st to march 21st?
or something like that?
whatever. the day makes no sense to me.
1 comment:
Hahahaha- I totally agree! I don't see the point or understand it- and how are we supposed to know if he see's his shadow? I don't get it!
On a totally different note I haven't seen you in ages!! We need to get the old gang together and do lunch sometime! Love you!
Post a Comment