Just wanted to give a little shoutout to my cousin Kim:
(Although I feel it will be extremely inadequate, i'll do my best)
(And she will most-likely never read this, but it's okay)
Kim is the one in the middle.
This is at the airport when she arrived from her mission in Romania.
Kim-
You are one of my heros. You have always been one I look up to. What a great example you have been to me all of my life. Your love of education, your dedication to the Lord and his work, your smile and optimism, and your busy life and hard work are all things that I admire, and try to resemble. I am overwhelmed by the idea that I have been so blessed to know you and I feel honored to say you are my cousin. You make me laugh every time i talk to you and I miss you whenever you're not in Salt Lake (which is way too much). I want you to know what a huge impact you have on our family and your friends. You are not only such a good example to me but so many others look up to you as well. Thanks for being such a solid rock in our family. I love you.
Lindsey
P.S. "I have a test today. It's on European Socialism. I mean, really, what's the point? I'm not European, I don't plan on being European, so who gives a crap if they're socialists. They could be fashist energists, it still wouldn't change the fact that I don't own a car."
No comments:
Post a Comment