- I want to be able to walk my kids to school everyday and volunteer in their classes.
- I want to have frequent mother/daughter or mother/son dates with each child.
- I want my husband to tell me he loves me every day in words and actions.
- I want my kids to learn to ski on snow and water.
- I want to have regular family scripture study and family prayer.
- I want my house to be clean and orderly, with a home-y feeling.
- I want us to take multiple family vacations each year.
- I want to take nights out just for me and my husband and use a babysitter.
- I want to tell my kids and husband that I love them every day.
- I want to have a dog. A big dog. Preferrably a lab.
- I want us to put family first.
- I want my kids to know they can come to me for anything.
- I want my kids to get a good education and know the importance of it.
- I want us all to go to church together each week, and have the gosple as the centerstone for our family.
- I want my husband to give our children priesthood blessings.
- I want us to be money-smart. I want to live within our means and save as much as possible.
- I want us to laugh together every day. I want us to be truely happy.
These are but a few of the many, but if I can grow up and raise a family like this, I will have succeeded and I will be eternally happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment