How did you find this? I did laugh!
Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean.ahhahahahahahhaah this was the best!
hahahaha, my curiosity got the best of me and I HAD to do it. and you are right.it totally was not what I expected and it gave me a hearty chuckle
That was funny!! haha thanks for the entertainment!!
Lindsey like Julie I just had to do this and I laughed out loud! How did you find that? Another funny one...type Chuck Norris into google and click the second option.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How did you find this? I did laugh!
Jet ski across the Pacific Ocean.
ahhahahahahahhaah this was the best!
hahahaha, my curiosity got the best of me and I HAD to do it.
and you are right.
it totally was not what I expected and it gave me a hearty chuckle
That was funny!! haha thanks for the entertainment!!
Lindsey like Julie I just had to do this and I laughed out loud! How did you find that? Another funny one...type Chuck Norris into google and click the second option.
Post a Comment