Friday, March 26, 2010

Story

A few weeks ago when I went to Oregon, I took a Book of Mormon with me just in case I had the opportunity to give it out. No opportunity ever arose. I only spoke with people I knew who were already members. So when packing for D.C. I decided against bringing an extra BOM. I told myself I most likely wouldn't be speaking with anyone I didn't know, and it would just take up extra space in my already full carry-ons. BUT then on my flight from Denver to D.C. the cute lady next to me asks me about the magazine I was reading...The Ensign. She said she really felt touched by one of the pictures. We talked a bit and she told me she is baptist. Then later she told me that I was the first Mormon she had ever met. Why did I turn down the prompting to bring a BOM to give away??? Bad Choice. But what an amazing experience it was.

No comments: