Wednesday, March 3, 2010

blog vs. sleep

usually i'd choose to blog



but today i'll choose to sleep.





man how i wish i had more time this week.








ok maybe i'll blog a bit.



Story #1So my big dilemma of the week: The lambda delta sigma date night this semester is to the Jazz game. I'm especially against these girl's choice date nights. Anyways, there are only a few things that could really get me there - one being the Jazz game. So I bought tickets. But now I don't want to take anyone. Well there is one I want to take but I want him to ask me out instead of me asking him out.  The end.






Story #2
This is Kim. I freakin love her. I had such a blast with her in Oregon. Hiking. Coast. Hippies. Rugby. Eating. Roomates. Church. Modesty. Talking. Cafe Yumm. Laughing Planet. BJ's pazookies. Homeboy. Double-stuffed kimwich. Tessa. Choco milk.
I loved every minute in Oregon. But it definitely made me realize all the things I take for granted here in Utah.








Story #3
Sad story. My bowling class is over. Which means it's the middle of the semester. Which means I am going crazy with midterms this week.




Story #4
No more stoies.
I really do need to choose sleep over blogging now.

Goodnight.

No comments: