Thursday, February 18, 2010

VEGAS!

I had a freaking blast in vegas last weekend!
  • Pasta Factory on the way down
  • seeing the new city center
  • gambling at the Excalibur
  • watching my friends gamble
  • walking the strip
  • the art gallery
  • laying out at the pool
  • Lil Bro's baseball game
  • Lil Bro's apartment
  • ESPN Zone
  • seeing bearded boy after ESPN Zone
  • thinking the water-whirl tubes were controlled by the touch
  • gambling my money away
  • Fiesta = Lame
  • deciding I'm never gambling in vegas again
  • wanting ice cream
  • Mcdonalds not having any ice cream
  • waiting in the line at Mcdonalds for half an hour for nothing
  • Nate yelling profanities in the car
  • hitting balls at the driving range
  • Lake Las Vegas
  • BJ's Pizza - Pazookie
  • gambling again
  • watching Lil Bro win big even without his ID
  • breakfast with E-con
  • breaking the van door
  • fixing the van door
  • driving home
  • not showering
  • getting tan

I could have been better if:

  • I won even just a little bit of money
  • of if I stopped gambling when I was only down 14
  • it wasn't so short

I miss it. Thanks Lil Bro for letting us stay with you!

No comments: