Just so everyone in the world knows, i {usually} don't do fake.
Except tanning.
In the winter time.
Because I need my vitamin D.
I don't do fake nails.
I don't do fake boobs or a fake nose.
Or a fake waistline. Or a fake bum.
I do have a fake tiffany's bracelet.
And fake diamond earrings.
I don't do fake hair. yet.
(but I most likely will in the future.)
I hate fake plants.
I'm not on fakebook.
I don't do fake coach purses or fake sunglasses, anymore.
But the point of this post is to express my opposition to plastic surgery.
What a freaking waist of money.
I don't care about the hollywood stars that do it, i'm talking about average people, like you and me. Especially college-aged girls who don't have that kind of money.
This lifetime is just a blink of an eye in the entire spectrum of eternity, and there are much better things to do with the thousands of dollars.
I don't want a boy to marry me because of my bra size. He'll have to face the fact that I'll probably get fat after I have kids anyway.
True happiness isn't attained by changing your physical body. Plastic surgery is so worldly.
It all comes down to how one feels about themself.
Our Savior said, "The greatest gift I could give you is if you could see yourself the way I do."
I'm opposed to plastic surgery, but I still love all of you who do it. I don't think of you as any worse, and I don't think of you as any better.
2 comments:
second the motion . . . it's stupid and worthless
agreed! I think it's sad. Plus in the next life, your fake boobs aren't comin' with ya! haha
Post a Comment