
I skiied. I had a blast with my skis, the mountain, the sun, and my ipod! I can't believe I waited this long to go up this year. I got to feel the sun on my face. Perfect ski day.
I went to a phi party. I got to meet gollum. I played mario kart.
I went to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho! It was fun and I'm glad I went once, but it's nothing I'm dying to do again soon. Not gonna lie, it would have been more fun with different people (like the ones shown below)..jpg)
I went to WENDOVER for my first gambling experience. I. LOVED. IT. I want to go back. now. My favorite was definitely craps. Blackjack was no good for me. I came out about even, other than gas money. I want to go back soon! Hopefully the Vegas trip in Feb will work out!
(Sorry for the bad photo. The lady who took it had no clue.)
3 states in one day with 9 hours in the car. Starting and ending in the same spot. Loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment