I think that I am a thankful person. At least most of the time. Gratitude is one of my strengths. I sincerely appreciate all that I have been blessed with, and all that everyone does for me. I am thankful for oh so many things. I could never list them all. But over the past few days, I've been especially thankful for the following:
FAMILY. My family is amazing. The endless support they give. The great vacations we take. The time we spend together. My family has shaped me. They are the most important people in my life. I owe everything to them. And I just have to specifically say thanks to my mom and dad for handing our current situaion so well. You amaze me every day.
ANTHROPOLOGIE. I love that store. Thanks to it, I have some cute clothes. Although it empties my bank account, it does make me happy. (Not truly happy, but "worldly" happy, which is good to an extent.) I am glad there's one store in which I can find things I like. I am a picky shopper and have a hard time finding things I like. And i'm thankful I'm able to shop there, even though it's not very often.
MY JOB. I am thankful I have a job that is so flexible with my schedule. I'm thankful for the fact that I enjoy going there each day. I'm thankful to cute Sam who got me that job.
THE GOSPLE. I'm thankful for my knowledge of the one true church. It is one thing in my life that I know can never change. It is the most solid rock in my life, and I hope it stays that way as long as I live. Thanks to my Heavenly Father who let me be one of the lucky ones born into the gosple.
BOYS. They make my life interesting. And they give me things to look forward to.
MY LAPTOP. I love the fact that I can use a computer anywhere. I especially love blogging while in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment