like taking off my jewelry at the end of the day.
like noticing that God's hand is in the tiniest details of life. i don't thank Him enough.
it's the little things like going out to breakfast. what a treat!
like snow. scraping it off my car. shoveling it. driving in it.
{don't worry sunshine, i love you more}
like snow. scraping it off my car. shoveling it. driving in it.
{don't worry sunshine, i love you more}
the little things like genuine compliments.
like reading through old blog posts.
(one of my favorites is THIS. it's a good reminder.)
like taking a nap.
like simple happiness. there's no better feeling.
like being in good company.
the little things like primary songs.
1 comment:
I love this post. I miss you. I need to catch up on your life!
seeing gods hand in the little things really is the best thing ever.
Post a Comment