Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer Bucket List

This is my first summer being 100% single in my entire dating life, aka since age 16. This means, I am free to do what I want, how I want, when I want. But it also means doing things alone.

This is my last summer break from school. Next summer I will have graduated and moved on to bigger and {maybe not so much} better things.

So here's to SUMMER 2010:

(In no particular order) Besides working...


  1. Get a passport
  2. Lose 5 lbs
  3. Scrapbook
  4. Play tennis
  5. Learn to cut better on a waterski
  6. Paint a picture
  7. Buy a watermelon, cut it, and eat it outside
  8. Take a hike or 2 or 3
  9. See the spiral jetty
  10. Be tan
  11. Become best friends with Ty
  12. Go somewhere I've never been that's at least 2 hours away
  13. Discover more about who I am
  14. Golf
  15. Buy a plane ticket to Chicago
  16. Take pictures

If anyone would like to join, I'd be more than delighted.

No comments: